Knowledge Corner : August 2009
" I learned a lot where I worked"
- Company should ensure product quality, not just satisfy clients.
What the customer needs is not a certificate to be shown to him but provision of an improved product and service which is by istself the best
certificate that any organization can get. This has been the secret of the success.
We should be able to fill the needs of our customers more rapidly than our competitors.
- Welders are part of the quality team. Quality is needed at every step of the process. If we do not have welders of quality, no amount of research and development, specifications, procedures and management techniques will produce a quality product.
- For the workforce to become the key to success, the workplace must become a learning environment.
Whatever may be the degree of modernisation/automation in welding, a knowledgeable and trained workforce is a must for success in any manufacturing organisation.
- I would not be satisfied to just get the job completed.
I always strives for perfection.
- Accepting challenges is not easy, but those who want to achieve can accomplish their mission.Don't just say "what's in it for me?" Ask" How Can I help"? we all must want to strive for excellence.
- Remember, quality is not inspected into products, it comes from individuals with excellent welding knowledge who take pride in their work. Continue to work hard and don't expect
anything less than the best from yourself. Be proud of your hardwork and the years of experience that have made you a top quality leader.
Let's keep our welding industries proud.